Poems that have been published elsewhere, or are going to be are detailed below:
- Three poems, Youth, Katrina (in memoriam), and Poem were all published in issue 239 of Snakeskin Magazine (find them here), 1st April 2017.
- The Sheets (so much work went into that poem, I am so glad to see it moving on) appeared in Product Magazine on 21 March 2017. Shining (written on the train returning to Scotland from the valleys of green and grey in October 2016) appeared in Product magazine on 22 March.
- My Daughter Loves My Belly appeared on She Might Be on 22 January 2017.
- On the ledge and Wanted were in Peacock Journal on 22 January 2017.
- Sonnet 404 was published in the first issue of 404 Ink, which came out December 2016 and can be bought here.
- Barcelona was published in the December 2016 issue of Allegro Poetry.
- I am not yours was published on The Fat Damsel in August 2015.
- The Edge of Doom won a Writer's Umbrella competition, and was published in their Member's Newsletter, and you can see it here.
- Clematis Dance is in the Forward Poetry anthology, Whispering Words, and was shortlisted in the 2016 Great British Write Off competition.
- Gone was published in the Forward Poetry anthology, Inspirational Idols, Nov 2016.
- Chocolate was published on the Scottish Book Trust website in Summer of 2016, alongside a cute pic of my youngest.
- I've got a poem in the forthcoming edition of Enchanted Conversation, coming out at the end of April.
- One of my poems will appear in Issue #65 of The Interpreter's House, coming out later this year!
- A new version of Up Here, and a brand new poem called Time Passing (written while I was in Ilkley in October 2016) will be appearing in The Ham magazine, now expected to come out in May 2017.